STL Shirt Co. has been printing baseball uniforms in St. Louis since 1975, going above and beyond to make sure your team looks great. We offer custom baseball uniform fittings at our conveniently located store in St. Peters, or you can design your own on our custom baseball uniform builder. You can customize every aspect of our baseball uniforms, from the style of pants to the type of buttons on the jersey. We’ll even discuss rubbing some dirt on there, just so you can show mom you played.
If you are located in or near St. Louis County, you are welcome to visit our shop and meet with us to design the perfect custom baseball uniforms. If you happen to live in any other great locale across the country, no sweat. We are happy to virtually meet you and look forward to being your go-to shop for baseball uniforms. Submit your request for a quote or call us to place your order now at 636-926-2777 and take advantage of our prioritized shipping.
Baseball Uniforms: Whatever Your Team’s Style, STL Shirt Co. Has It
Baseball is America’s sport and we take that to heart with our custom uniforms. STL Shirt Co. is a union shop using only the best American-made moisture-wicking materials. We take great pride in providing the best styles and the fastest turnaround times on all orders. Are you and your team more traditional or are you more modern? Do you prefer a sleek, crisp style or a loose, laidback-and-baggy setup? In addition to polyester, or a cotton-poly blend, uniform fabrics can include:
- Dyna Dry — This performance fabric is a flat-backed mock mesh that does a great job in wicking away moisture on baseball uniforms. 100 percent polyester.
- Flex Dry — This fabric offers a two-way stretch that’s lightweight and breathable. It also provides moisture management. 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
- DryTec — As a microfiber option, DryTec is a lightweight and pique moisture wicking fabric. It has a smooth, flat face without texture. 100% polyester.
- Durafiber — Want a heavyweight material for your team? Choose the double knit Durafiber. This fabric is incredibly durable, yet breathable, and will effectively wick away moisture. 100% polyester.
- Aerofiber — Aerofiber uses advanced methods in its lightweight fabric makeup. It’s designed with open pinhole mesh, making it stretchy and breathable. 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
Whether it is a vintage, V-neck pullover, ala the Houston Astros, or a contemporary, reversible raglan-sleeved top, our custom baseball uniforms keep you and your team at the top of your game. Baseball pant styles include pinstripe, piped, or solid styles, in power open bottom or knicker pants, also called knee breeches, to show off their stirrups. (See also: How to Wear Baseball Pants and Stirrups.) Other styles of uniform tops include:
- Crew neck jersey
- 2-button jersey
- Full button-up jersey
- Vest (sleeveless) jersey
- Lightweight jersey
- Long sleeve jersey