STL Shirt Co. has been printing baseball uniforms for Chicago, IL customers since 1975, going above and beyond to ensure your team looks great. We provide custom baseball uniform fittings at our centrally located store in St. Peters, or you can design your own from the comfort of your couch in Chicago, IL, on our custom baseball uniform builder. From the style of pants to the kind of buttons on the jersey, personalize every aspect of our baseball uniforms. We’ll even discuss rubbing some dirt on there, simply so you can prove to mom you played.
If you are located in or near St. Louis County, you are welcome to stop by our store and meet with us to plan out the perfect custom baseball uniforms. If you happen to reside near Chicago, IL, or any other great locale across the country, no sweat. We are pleased to virtually meet you and anticipate becoming your steadfast store for baseball uniforms. Submit your request for a quote or give us a call to place your Chicago, IL order as soon as possible at 636-926-2777 and capitalize on our prioritized shipping.
Chicago, IL Baseball Uniforms: Whatever Your Team’s Style, STL Shirt Co. Has It
Baseball is America’s sport and we take that to heart with our Chicago, IL custom uniforms. STL Shirt Co. is a union store using nothing but American-made moisture-wicking materials. We take great pride in offering the best styles and the quickest turnaround times on all Chicago, IL orders. Are you and your Chicago, IL team more traditional or are you more contemporary? Do you prefer a sleek, crisp style or a loose, laidback-and-baggy setup? Along with polyester, or a cotton-poly blend, Chicago, IL uniform fabrics can include:
- Dyna Dry — This performance fabric is 100 percent polyester and is a flat-backed mock mesh that does a solid job in wicking away moisture on Chicago, IL baseball uniforms.
- Flex Dry — At 90% polyester and 10% spandex, this fabric offers a two-way stretch that’s lightweight and breathable.
- DryTec — Also 100% polyester and, as a microfiber selection, has a smooth, flat face without texture. DryTec is a lightweight and pique moisture wicking fabric.
- Durafiber — Looking for a heavyweight material for your Chicago, IL squad? Opt for the double knit Durafiber. This fabric is incredibly durable, but breathable, and will effectively wick away moisture. 100% polyester.
- Aerofiber — Aerofiber uses advanced techniques in its lightweight fabric makeup. It’s made with open pinhole mesh, making it stretchy and breathable. 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
Whether it is a vintage, V-neck pullover, much like the Houston Astros, or a contemporary, reversible raglan-sleeved top, our custom baseball uniforms keep you and your squad at the top of your league’s standings. Baseball pant styles consist of solid, piped, or pinstripe styles, in power open bottom or knicker pants, also called knee breeches, to show off your stirrups. (See also: The Way to Wear Baseball Pants and Stirrups.) Other styles of Chicago, IL uniform tops include:
- Crew neck jersey
- 2-button jersey
- Full button-up jersey
- Vest (sleeveless) jersey
- Lightweight jersey
- Long sleeve jersey
Along with baseball uniforms, STL Shirt Co. provides the following for our Chicago, IL customers: