Baseball Uniforms Durham, NC
Baseball Uniforms Durham, NC. Searching for custom baseball uniforms for your Durham, NC team this year? You know the kind, the ones that can withstand just the right amount of dirt to show mom you played — as well as a possible mixture of blood, sweat, and tears — yet still look sleek enough to catch the glistening eye of that special someone in the front row? At STL Shirt Co., we concentrate on designing and printing top-tier baseball uniforms for travel league, college, high school, little league, and senior beer league throughout the St. Louis and Durham, NC areas.
Dominate the diamond. Call STL Shirt Co. today at 636-926-2777 or contact us online.
Since opening its doors in 1975, STL Shirt Co. has been printing baseball uniforms for Durham, NC customers, going above and beyond to ensure your team looks great. We offer custom baseball uniform fittings at our centrally located store in St. Peters, or you can design your own from the comfort of your home in Durham, NC, on our custom baseball uniform builder. you can You can personalize every characteristic of our baseball uniforms, from the type of pants to the kind of buttons on the jersey. We’ll even discuss rubbing some dirt on there, just so you can prove to mom you played.
If you live in or near St. Louis County, you are welcome to visit our shop and meet with us to design the ideal custom baseball uniforms. If you happen to reside in Durham, NC, or any other great locale across the country, no sweat. We are pleased to virtually meet you and look forward to being your steadfast store for baseball uniforms. Pass along your request for a quote or give us a call to place your Durham, NC order now at 636-926-2777 and take advantage of our prioritized shipping.
STL Shirt Co is physically located in St. Louis, MO, but we offer rush shipping to anywhere in the continental U.S. in just a few days! Contact us now for more details and tell us about your project!
Durham, NC Baseball Uniforms: Whatever Your Team’s Style, STL Shirt Co. Has It
Baseball is America’s pastime and we take that to heart with our Durham, NC custom uniforms. STL Shirt Co. is a union shop utilizing nothing but American-made moisture-wicking materials. We are proud of supply the best styles and the fastest turnaround times on all Durham, NC orders. Are you and your Durham, NC team more traditional or are you more modern? Do you prefer a sleek, crisp style or a loose, laidback-and-baggy setup? Along with polyester, or a cotton-poly blend, Durham, NC uniform fabrics can include:
- Dyna Dry — This performance fabric is 100 percent polyester and is a flat-backed mock mesh that does a good job in wicking away moisture on Durham, NC baseball uniforms.
- Flex Dry — At 90% polyester and 10% spandex, this fabric offers a two-way stretch that’s breathable and lightweight.
- DryTec — As a microfiber selection, DryTec is a lightweight and pique moisture wicking fabric. It has a smooth, flat face without texture. 100% polyester.
- Durafiber — If you are looking for a heavyweight material for your Durham, NC squad, the double knit Durafiber is incredibly durable, but breathable, and will effectively wick away moisture. 100% polyester.
- Aerofiber — Aerofiber utilizes advanced procedures in its lightweight fabric makeup. It’s designed with open pinhole mesh, making it stretchy and breathable. 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
Whether it is a vintage, V-neck pullover, in accordance with the Houston Astros, or a contemporary, reversible raglan-sleeved top, our custom baseball uniforms keep you and your team at the top of your league’s standings. Baseball pant types consist of pinstripe, piped, or solid styles, in power open bottom or knicker pants, also called knee breeches, to show off your stirrups. (See also: How to Wear Baseball Pants and Stirrups.) Other kinds of Durham, NC uniform tops include:
- Crew neck jersey
- 2-button jersey
- Full button-up jersey
- Vest (sleeveless) jersey
- Lightweight jersey
- Long sleeve jersey
In addition to baseball uniforms, STL Shirt Co. provides the following for our Durham, NC customers: