Baseball Uniforms Eugene, OR
Baseball Uniforms Eugene, OR. Searching for custom baseball uniforms for your Eugene, OR team this season? You know the kind, the ones that can withstand just the right amount of dirt to show mom you played — along with a possible mixture of blood, sweat, and tears — yet still look sleek enough to catch the glistening eye of that special someone in the front row? At STL Shirt Co., we concentrate on printing and designing top-tier baseball uniforms for travel league, college, high school, little league, and senior beer league throughout the St. Louis and Eugene, OR areas.
Dominate the diamond. Give us a call now at 636-926-2777 or contact us online.
STL Shirt Co. has been printing baseball uniforms for Eugene, OR customers since 1975, going above and beyond to ensure your team looks great. We offer custom baseball uniform fittings at our conveniently located store in St. Peters, or you can design your own from the comfort of your couch in Eugene, OR, on our custom baseball uniform builder. you can You can personalize every aspect of our baseball uniforms, from the style of pants to the type of buttons on the jersey. We’ll even discuss rubbing some dirt on there, simply so you can show mom you played.
If you are located in or near St. Louis County, we would love to have you stop by our store and speak with us to design the ideal custom baseball uniforms. If you happen to reside near Eugene, OR, or any other great locale across the country, no sweat. We are pleased to virtually meet you and anticipate becoming your steadfast store for baseball uniforms. Submit your request for a quote or phone us to secure your Eugene, OR order today at 636-926-2777 and capitalize on our prioritized shipping.
STL Shirt Co is physically located in St. Louis, MO, but we offer rush shipping to anywhere in the continental U.S. in just a few days! Contact us now for more details and tell us about your project!
Eugene, OR Baseball Uniforms: Whatever Your Team’s Style, STL Shirt Co. Has It
Baseball is America’s pastime and we take that to heart with our Eugene, OR custom uniforms. STL Shirt Co. is a union shop utilizing only the best American-made moisture-wicking materials. We take great pride in providing the best styles and the fastest turnaround times on all Eugene, OR orders. Are you and your Eugene, OR team more traditional or are you more modern? Do you prefer a sleek, crisp style or a loose, laidback-and-baggy setup? Along with polyester, or a cotton-poly blend, Eugene, OR uniform fabrics can include:
- Dyna Dry — This performance fabric is a flat-backed mock mesh that does a good job in wicking away moisture on Eugene, OR baseball uniforms. 100 percent polyester.
- Flex Dry — This fabric supplies a two-way stretch that’s breathable and lightweight. It also provides moisture control. 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
- DryTec — Also 100% polyester and, as a microfiber choice, has a smooth, flat face with no texture. DryTec is a lightweight and pique moisture wicking fabric.
- Durafiber — If you are looking for a heavyweight material for your Eugene, OR team, the double knit Durafiber is incredibly durable, but breathable, and will effectively wick away moisture. 100% polyester.
- Aerofiber — Aerofiber uses progressive methods in its lightweight fabric makeup. It’s made with open pinhole mesh, making it stretchy and breathable. 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
Whether it is a contemporary, reversible raglan-sleeved top or a vintage, V-neck pullover, in accordance with the Houston Astros, our custom baseball uniforms keep you and your squad at the top of your game. Baseball pant types include pinstripe, piped, or solid styles, in power open bottom or knicker pants, also called knee breeches, to showcase the stirrups. (See also: The Way to Wear Baseball Pants and Stirrups.) Other kinds of Eugene, OR uniform tops include:
- Crew neck jersey
- 2-button jersey
- Full button-up jersey
- Vest (sleeveless) jersey
- Lightweight jersey
- Long sleeve jersey
Along with baseball uniforms, STL Shirt Co. provides the following for our Eugene, OR customers: