STL Shirt Co. has been printing baseball uniforms for Fort Worth, TX customers since 1975, going above and beyond to ensure your team looks great. We offer custom baseball uniform fittings at our conveniently located store in St. Peters, or you can develop your own from the comfort of your home in Fort Worth, TX, on our custom baseball uniform builder. From the style of pants to the type of buttons on the jersey, personalize every characteristic of our baseball uniforms. We’ll even negotiate rubbing some dirt on there, simply so you can prove to mom you played.
If you live in or near St. Louis County, you are welcome to visit our store and speak with us to design the perfect custom baseball uniforms. If you happen to reside in Fort Worth, TX, or any other great locale across the country, no worries. We are pleased to virtually meet you and anticipate being your trusty store for baseball uniforms. Submit your request for a quote or call us to secure your Fort Worth, TX order today at 636-926-2777 and capitalize on our prioritized shipping.
Fort Worth, TX Baseball Uniforms: Whatever Your Team’s Style, STL Shirt Co. Has It
Baseball is America’s sport and we take that to heart with our Fort Worth, TX custom uniforms. STL Shirt Co. is a union shop utilizing only the best American-made moisture-wicking materials. We are proud of providing the best styles and the quickest turnaround times on all Fort Worth, TX orders. Do you prefer a sleek, crisp style or a loose, laidback-and-baggy setup? Are you and your Fort Worth, TX team more traditional or are you more contemporary? In addition to polyester, or a cotton-poly blend, Fort Worth, TX uniform fabrics can include:
- Dyna Dry — This performance fabric is 100 percent polyester and is a flat-backed mock mesh that does a solid job in wicking away moisture on Fort Worth, TX baseball uniforms.
- Flex Dry — This fabric supplies a two-way stretch that’s breathable and lightweight. It also provides moisture management. 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
- DryTec — Also 100% polyester and, as a microfiber selection, has a smooth, flat face with no texture. DryTec is a lightweight and pique moisture wicking fabric.
- Durafiber — Want a heavyweight material for your Fort Worth, TX team? Opt for the double knit Durafiber. This fabric is incredibly durable, but breathable, and will effectively wick away moisture. 100% polyester.
- Aerofiber — Aerofiber is designed with accessible pinhole mesh, making it stretchy and breathable. In its lightweight fabric makeup – 90% polyester, 10% spandex – Aerofiber utilizes advanced techniques.
Whether it is a contemporary, reversible raglan-sleeved top or a vintage, V-neck pullover, in accordance with the Houston Astros, our custom baseball uniforms keep you and your team at the top of your game. Baseball pant styles encompass solid, piped, or pinstripe styles, in power open bottom or knicker pants, also called knee breeches, to show off the stirrups. (See also: How to Wear Baseball Pants and Stirrups.) Other styles of Fort Worth, TX uniform tops include:
- Crew neck jersey
- 2-button jersey
- Full button-up jersey
- Vest (sleeveless) jersey
- Lightweight jersey
- Long sleeve jersey
Along with baseball uniforms, STL Shirt Co. provides the following for our Fort Worth, TX customers: