STL Shirt Co. has been printing baseball uniforms for Fresno, CA customers since 1975, going above and beyond to make sure your team looks great. We offer custom baseball uniform fittings at our centrally located store in St. Peters, or you can design your own from the comfort of your couch in Fresno, CA, on our custom baseball uniform builder. you can You can personalize every characteristic of our baseball uniforms, from the type of pants to the type of buttons on the jersey. We’ll even negotiate rubbing some dirt on there, simply so you can show mom you played.
If you are located in or near St. Louis County, we would love to have you stop by our shop and speak with us to plan out the ideal custom baseball uniforms. If you happen to reside in Fresno, CA, or any other great locale across the country, no worries. We are pleased to virtually meet you and anticipate becoming your trusty shop for baseball uniforms. Submit your request for a quote or give us a call to place your Fresno, CA order now at 636-926-2777 and capitalize on our prioritized shipping.
Fresno, CA Baseball Uniforms: Whatever Your Team’s Style, STL Shirt Co. Has It
We take the fact that baseball is America’s pastime to heart with our Fresno, CA custom uniforms. STL Shirt Co. is a union shop using nothing but American-made moisture-wicking materials. We take great pride in providing the best styles and the quickest turnaround times on all Fresno, CA orders. Do you prefer a sleek, crisp style or a loose, laidback-and-baggy setup? Are you and your Fresno, CA team more traditional or are you more modern? In addition to polyester, or a cotton-poly combination, Fresno, CA uniform fabrics can include:
- Dyna Dry — This performance fabric is 100 percent polyester and is a flat-backed mock mesh that does a good job in wicking away moisture on Fresno, CA baseball uniforms.
- Flex Dry — This fabric supplies a two-way stretch that’s breathable and lightweight. It also provides moisture management. 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
- DryTec — As a microfiber choice, DryTec is a lightweight and pique moisture wicking fabric. It has a smooth, flat face without texture. 100% polyester.
- Durafiber — If you are looking for a heavyweight material for your Fresno, CA squad, the double knit Durafiber is incredibly durable, but breathable, and will effectively wick away moisture. 100% polyester.
- Aerofiber — Aerofiber utilizes leading methods in its lightweight fabric makeup. It’s designed with open pinhole mesh, making it stretchy and breathable. 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
Regardless if it is a vintage, V-neck pullover, ala the Houston Astros, or a contemporary, reversible raglan-sleeved top, our custom baseball uniforms keep you and your team at the top of your league’s standings. Baseball pant types include solid, piped, or pinstripe styles, in power open bottom or knicker pants, also called knee breeches, to show off the stirrups. (See also: The Way to Wear Baseball Pants and Stirrups.) Other kinds of Fresno, CA uniform tops include:
- Crew neck jersey
- 2-button jersey
- Full button-up jersey
- Vest (sleeveless) jersey
- Lightweight jersey
- Long sleeve jersey
Along with baseball uniforms, STL Shirt Co. supplies the following for our Fresno, CA customers: