Baseball Uniforms Hartford, CT
Baseball Uniforms Hartford, CT. Searching for custom baseball uniforms for your Hartford, CT team this season? You know, the kind that can withstand just enough dirt to show mom you played — as well as a possible mixture of blood, sweat, and tears — yet still look sharp enough to catch the glistening eye of that special someone in the front row? At STL Shirt Co., we concentrate on designing and printing professional-level baseball uniforms for travel league, college, high school, little league, as well as senior beer league throughout the St. Louis and Hartford, CT areas.
Dominate the diamond. Give us a call now at 636-926-2777 or contact us online.
Since opening its doors in 1975, STL Shirt Co. has been printing baseball uniforms for Hartford, CT customers, going above and beyond to ensure your team looks great. We offer custom baseball uniform fittings at our conveniently located store in St. Peters, or you can develop your own from the comfort of your home in Hartford, CT, on our custom baseball uniform builder. you can You can customize every facet of our baseball uniforms, from the type of pants to the type of buttons on the jersey. We’ll even discuss rubbing some dirt on there, just so you can prove to mom you played.
If you live in or near St. Louis County, we would love to have you stop by our shop and speak with us to plan out the ideal custom baseball uniforms. If you happen to live near Hartford, CT, or any other great locale across the country, no sweat. We are happy to virtually meet you and anticipate becoming your steadfast shop for baseball uniforms. Pass along your request for a quote or give us a call to secure your Hartford, CT order now at 636-926-2777 and capitalize on our prioritized shipping.
STL Shirt Co is physically located in St. Louis, MO, but we offer rush shipping to anywhere in the continental U.S. in just a few days! Contact us now for more details and tell us about your project!
Hartford, CT Baseball Uniforms: Whatever Your Team’s Style, STL Shirt Co. Has It
We take the fact that baseball is America’s pastime to heart with our Hartford, CT custom uniforms. STL Shirt Co. is a union shop using only the best American-made moisture-wicking materials. We are proud of offering the best styles and the fastest turnaround times on all Hartford, CT orders. Do you prefer a sleek, crisp style or a loose, laidback-and-baggy setup? Are you and your Hartford, CT team more conventional or are you more modern? In addition to polyester, or a cotton-poly combination, Hartford, CT uniform fabrics can include:
- Dyna Dry — This performance fabric is 100 percent polyester and is a flat-backed mock mesh that does a good job in wicking away moisture on Hartford, CT baseball uniforms.
- Flex Dry — At 90% polyester and 10% spandex, this fabric offers a two-way stretch that’s breathable and lightweight.
- DryTec — As a microfiber selection, DryTec is a lightweight and pique moisture wicking fabric. It has a smooth, flat face with no texture. 100% polyester.
- Durafiber — Want a heavyweight material for your Hartford, CT squad? Pick the double knit Durafiber. This fabric is incredibly durable, but breathable, and will effectively wick away moisture. 100% polyester.
- Aerofiber — Aerofiber uses leading procedures in its lightweight fabric makeup. It’s designed with open pinhole mesh, making it stretchy and breathable. 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
No matter if it is a contemporary, reversible raglan-sleeved top or a vintage, V-neck pullover, in accordance with the Houston Astros, our custom baseball uniforms keep you and your squad at the top of your game. Baseball pant types encompass solid, piped, or pinstripe styles, in power open bottom or knicker pants, also called knee breeches, to showcase the stirrups. (See also: How to Wear Baseball Pants and Stirrups.) Other kinds of Hartford, CT uniform tops are:
- Crew neck jersey
- 2-button jersey
- Full button-up jersey
- Vest (sleeveless) jersey
- Lightweight jersey
- Long sleeve jersey
In addition to baseball uniforms, STL Shirt Co. supplies the following for our Hartford, CT customers: