Since opening its doors in 1975, STL Shirt Co. has been printing baseball uniforms for Inglewood, CA customers, going above and beyond to ensure your team looks great. We offer custom baseball uniform fittings at our centrally located store in St. Peters, or you can develop your own from the comfort of your home in Inglewood, CA, on our custom baseball uniform builder. From the type of pants to the type of buttons on the jersey, customize every facet of our baseball uniforms. We’ll even negotiate rubbing some dirt on there, simply so you can prove to mom you played.
If you live in or near St. Louis County, you are welcome to visit our shop and meet with us to plan out the ideal custom baseball uniforms. If you happen to live in Inglewood, CA, or any other great locale across the country, no sweat. We are pleased to virtually meet you and look forward to becoming your go-to store for baseball uniforms. Pass along your request for a quote or call us to place your Inglewood, CA order today at 636-926-2777 and capitalize on our prioritized shipping.
Inglewood, CA Baseball Uniforms: Whatever Your Team’s Style, STL Shirt Co. Has It
We take the fact that baseball is America’s pastime to heart with our Inglewood, CA custom uniforms. STL Shirt Co. is a union shop using nothing but American-made moisture-wicking materials. We are proud of offering the best styles and the fastest turnaround times on all Inglewood, CA orders. Are you and your Inglewood, CA team more conventional or are you more contemporary? Do you prefer a sleek, crisp style or a loose, laidback-and-baggy setup? In addition to polyester, or a cotton-poly combination, Inglewood, CA uniform fabrics can include:
- Dyna Dry — This performance fabric is a flat-backed mock mesh that does a solid job in wicking away moisture on Inglewood, CA baseball uniforms. 100 percent polyester.
- Flex Dry — This fabric supplies a two-way stretch that’s lightweight and breathable. It also provides moisture management. 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
- DryTec — As a microfiber option, DryTec is a lightweight and pique moisture wicking fabric. It has a smooth, flat face without texture. 100% polyester.
- Durafiber — Want a heavyweight material for your Inglewood, CA team? Opt for the double knit Durafiber. This fabric is incredibly durable, but breathable, and will effectively wick away moisture. 100% polyester.
- Aerofiber — Aerofiber utilizes leading procedures in its lightweight fabric makeup. It’s designed with accessible pinhole mesh, making it stretchy and breathable. 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
Whether it is a contemporary, reversible raglan-sleeved top or a vintage, V-neck pullover, much like the Houston Astros, our custom baseball uniforms keep you and your squad at the top of your league’s standings. Baseball pant styles consist of solid, piped, or pinstripe styles, in power open bottom or knicker pants, also called knee breeches, to show off the stirrups. (See also: How to Wear Baseball Pants and Stirrups.) Other kinds of Inglewood, CA uniform tops include:
- Crew neck jersey
- 2-button jersey
- Full button-up jersey
- Vest (sleeveless) jersey
- Lightweight jersey
- Long sleeve jersey
Along with baseball uniforms, STL Shirt Co. provides the following for our Inglewood, CA customers: