Baseball Uniforms Joliet, IL
Baseball Uniforms Joliet, IL. Searching for custom baseball uniforms for your Joliet, IL team this year? You know the kind, the ones that can withstand just enough dirt to show mom you played — as well as a possible mixture of blood, sweat, and tears — yet still look sharp enough to catch the glistening eye of that special someone in the front row? At STL Shirt Co., we specialize in printing and designing top-tier baseball uniforms for travel league, college, high school, little league, as well as senior beer league throughout the St. Louis and Joliet, IL areas.
Dominate the diamond. Call us now at 636-926-2777 or contact us online.
Since opening its doors in 1975, STL Shirt Co. has been printing baseball uniforms for Joliet, IL customers, going above and beyond to ensure your team looks great. We offer custom baseball uniform fittings at our centrally located store in St. Peters, or you can develop your own from the comfort of your couch in Joliet, IL, on our custom baseball uniform builder. From the style of pants to the kind of buttons on the jersey, personalize every aspect of our baseball uniforms. We’ll even negotiate rubbing some dirt on there, just so you can prove to mom you played.
If you live in or near St. Louis County, we would love to have you stop by our store and meet with us to plan out the ideal custom baseball uniforms. If you happen to reside in Joliet, IL, or any other great locale across the country, no sweat. We are pleased to virtually meet you and anticipate becoming your go-to shop for baseball uniforms. Pass along your request for a quote or phone us to place your Joliet, IL order as soon as possible at 636-926-2777 and take advantage of our prioritized shipping.
STL Shirt Co is physically located in St. Louis, MO, but we offer rush shipping to anywhere in the continental U.S. in just a few days! Contact us now for more details and tell us about your project!
Joliet, IL Baseball Uniforms: Whatever Your Team’s Style, STL Shirt Co. Has It
Baseball is America’s sport and we take that to heart with our Joliet, IL custom uniforms. STL Shirt Co. is a union store utilizing only the best American-made moisture-wicking materials. We take great pride in providing the best styles and the quickest turnaround times on all Joliet, IL orders. Do you prefer a sleek, crisp style or a loose, laidback-and-baggy setup? Are you and your Joliet, IL team more traditional or are you more modern? Along with polyester, or a cotton-poly blend, Joliet, IL uniform fabrics can include:
- Dyna Dry — This performance fabric is 100 percent polyester and is a flat-backed mock mesh that does a good job in wicking away moisture on Joliet, IL baseball uniforms.
- Flex Dry — At 90% polyester and 10% spandex, this fabric offers a two-way stretch that’s breathable and lightweight.
- DryTec — Also 100% polyester and, as a microfiber choice, has a smooth, flat face without texture. DryTec is a lightweight and pique moisture wicking fabric.
- Durafiber — Want a heavyweight material for your Joliet, IL squad? Choose the double knit Durafiber. This fabric is incredibly durable, but breathable, and will effectively wick away moisture. 100% polyester.
- Aerofiber — Aerofiber utilizes progressive procedures in its lightweight fabric makeup. It’s made with open pinhole mesh, making it stretchy and breathable. 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
Regardless if it is a contemporary, reversible raglan-sleeved top or a vintage, V-neck pullover, in accordance with the Houston Astros, our custom baseball uniforms keep you and your squad at the top of your league’s standings. Baseball pant types include solid, piped, or pinstripe styles, in power open bottom or knicker pants, also called knee breeches, to show off the stirrups. (See also: The Way to Wear Baseball Pants and Stirrups.) Other kinds of Joliet, IL uniform tops are:
- Crew neck jersey
- 2-button jersey
- Full button-up jersey
- Vest (sleeveless) jersey
- Lightweight jersey
- Long sleeve jersey
Along with baseball uniforms, STL Shirt Co. provides the following for our Joliet, IL customers: