STL Shirt Co. has been printing baseball uniforms for Kansas City, KA customers since 1975, going above and beyond to make sure your team looks great. We offer custom baseball uniform fittings at our centrally located store in St. Peters, or you can develop your own from the comfort of your home in Kansas City, KA, on our custom baseball uniform builder. From the style of pants to the kind of buttons on the jersey, personalize every facet of our baseball uniforms. We’ll even discuss rubbing some dirt on there, simply so you can show mom you played.
If you are located in or near St. Louis County, you are welcome to stop by our shop and speak with us to plan out the perfect custom baseball uniforms. If you happen to reside in Kansas City, KA, or any other great locale across the country, no sweat. We are happy to virtually meet you and anticipate becoming your steadfast stop for baseball uniforms. Pass along your request for a quote or give us a call to secure your Kansas City, KA order today at 636-926-2777 and take advantage of our prioritized shipping.
Kansas City, KA Baseball Uniforms: Whatever Your Team’s Style, STL Shirt Co. Has It
Baseball is America’s sport and we take that to heart with our Kansas City, KA custom uniforms. STL Shirt Co. is a union shop using only the best American-made moisture-wicking materials. We take great pride in supply the best styles and the fastest turnaround times on all Kansas City, KA orders. Do you prefer a sleek, crisp style or a loose, laidback-and-baggy setup? Are you and your Kansas City, KA team more conventional or are you more contemporary? In addition to polyester, or a cotton-poly blend, Kansas City, KA uniform fabrics can include:
- Dyna Dry — This performance fabric is 100 percent polyester and is a flat-backed mock mesh that does a good job in wicking away moisture on Kansas City, KA baseball uniforms.
- Flex Dry — At 90% polyester and 10% spandex, this fabric supplies a two-way stretch that’s lightweight and breathable.
- DryTec — As a microfiber option, DryTec is a lightweight and pique moisture wicking fabric. It has a smooth, flat face without texture. 100% polyester.
- Durafiber — If you are looking for a heavyweight material for your Kansas City, KA team, the double knit Durafiber is incredibly durable, but breathable, and will effectively wick away moisture. 100% polyester.
- Aerofiber — Aerofiber utilizes progressive techniques in its lightweight fabric makeup. It’s designed with accessible pinhole mesh, making it stretchy and breathable. 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
No matter if it is a vintage, V-neck pullover, ala the Houston Astros, or a contemporary, reversible raglan-sleeved top, our custom baseball uniforms keep you and your squad at the top of your league’s standings. Baseball pant types consist of solid, piped, or pinstripe styles, in power open bottom or knicker pants, also called knee breeches, to show off your stirrups. (See also: How to Wear Baseball Pants and Stirrups.) Other styles of Kansas City, KA uniform tops include:
- Crew neck jersey
- 2-button jersey
- Full button-up jersey
- Vest (sleeveless) jersey
- Lightweight jersey
- Long sleeve jersey
In addition to baseball uniforms, STL Shirt Co. supplies the following for our Kansas City, KA customers: