STL Shirt Co. has been printing baseball uniforms for Kansas City, MO customers since 1975, going above and beyond to ensure your team looks great. We offer custom baseball uniform fittings at our conveniently located store in St. Peters, or you can develop your own from the comfort of your couch in Kansas City, MO, on our custom baseball uniform builder. From the type of pants to the type of buttons on the jersey, customize every aspect of our baseball uniforms. We’ll even negotiate rubbing some dirt on there, just so you can prove to mom you played.
If you live in or near St. Louis County, you are welcome to stop by our store and meet with us to plan out the ideal custom baseball uniforms. If you happen to reside near Kansas City, MO, or any other great locale across the country, no worries. We are pleased to virtually meet you and anticipate being your go-to store for baseball uniforms. Submit your request for a quote or give us a call to secure your Kansas City, MO order now at 636-926-2777 and capitalize on our prioritized shipping.
Kansas City, MO Baseball Uniforms: Whatever Your Team’s Style, STL Shirt Co. Has It
Baseball is America’s sport and we take that to heart with our Kansas City, MO custom uniforms. STL Shirt Co. is a union shop using nothing but American-made moisture-wicking materials. We take great pride in supply the best styles and the fastest turnaround times on all Kansas City, MO orders. Are you and your Kansas City, MO team more conventional or are you more modern? Do you prefer a sleek, crisp style or a loose, laidback-and-baggy setup? In addition to polyester, or a cotton-poly blend, Kansas City, MO uniform fabrics can include:
- Dyna Dry — This performance fabric is 100 percent polyester and is a flat-backed mock mesh that does a good job in wicking away moisture on Kansas City, MO baseball uniforms.
- Flex Dry — This fabric offers a two-way stretch that’s breathable and lightweight. It also provides moisture management. 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
- DryTec — Also 100% polyester and, as a microfiber choice, has a smooth, flat face with no texture. DryTec is a lightweight and pique moisture wicking fabric.
- Durafiber — If you are looking for a heavyweight material for your Kansas City, MO team, the double knit Durafiber is incredibly durable, but breathable, and will effectively wick away moisture. 100% polyester.
- Aerofiber — Aerofiber uses leading procedures in its lightweight fabric makeup. It’s designed with open pinhole mesh, making it stretchy and breathable. 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
Whether it is a vintage, V-neck pullover, much like the Houston Astros, or a contemporary, reversible raglan-sleeved top, our custom baseball uniforms keep you and your team at the top of your league’s standings. Baseball pant types include solid, piped, or pinstripe styles, in power open bottom or knicker pants, also called knee breeches, to show off your stirrups. (See also: How to Wear Baseball Pants and Stirrups.) Other kinds of Kansas City, MO uniform tops include:
- Crew neck jersey
- 2-button jersey
- Full button-up jersey
- Vest (sleeveless) jersey
- Lightweight jersey
- Long sleeve jersey
Along with baseball uniforms, STL Shirt Co. provides the following for our Kansas City, MO customers: