Since opening its doors in 1975, STL Shirt Co. has been printing baseball uniforms for Kent, WA customers, going above and beyond to make sure your team looks great. We offer custom baseball uniform fittings at our centrally located store in St. Peters, or you can design your own from the comfort of your home in Kent, WA, on our custom baseball uniform builder. From the type of pants to the type of buttons on the jersey, personalize every aspect of our baseball uniforms. We’ll even negotiate rubbing some dirt on there, just so you can prove to mom you played.
If you are located in or near St. Louis County, you are welcome to visit our shop and meet with us to design the perfect custom baseball uniforms. If you happen to live in Kent, WA, or any other great locale across the country, no worries. We are happy to virtually meet you and anticipate being your go-to store for baseball uniforms. Submit your request for a quote or give us a call to place your Kent, WA order today at 636-926-2777 and take advantage of our prioritized shipping.
Kent, WA Baseball Uniforms: Whatever Your Team’s Style, STL Shirt Co. Has It
We take the fact that baseball is America’s pastime to heart with our Kent, WA custom uniforms. STL Shirt Co. is a union store using nothing but American-made moisture-wicking materials. We are proud of supply the best styles and the quickest turnaround times on all Kent, WA orders. Do you prefer a sleek, crisp style or a loose, laidback-and-baggy setup? Are you and your Kent, WA team more traditional or are you more modern? Along with polyester, or a cotton-poly combination, Kent, WA uniform fabrics can include:
- Dyna Dry — This performance fabric is 100 percent polyester and is a flat-backed mock mesh that does a good job in wicking away moisture on Kent, WA baseball uniforms.
- Flex Dry — At 90% polyester and 10% spandex, this fabric supplies a two-way stretch that’s lightweight and breathable.
- DryTec — Also 100% polyester and, as a microfiber selection, has a smooth, flat face without texture. DryTec is a lightweight and pique moisture wicking fabric.
- Durafiber — Want a heavyweight material for your Kent, WA squad? Choose the double knit Durafiber. This fabric is incredibly durable, yet breathable, and will effectively wick away moisture. 100% polyester.
- Aerofiber — Aerofiber is made with open pinhole mesh, making it stretchy and breathable. In its lightweight fabric makeup – 90% polyester, 10% spandex – Aerofiber utilizes advanced methods.
Regardless if it is a vintage, V-neck pullover, much like the Houston Astros, or a contemporary, reversible raglan-sleeved top, our custom baseball uniforms keep you and your team at the top of your league’s standings. Baseball pant styles include pinstripe, piped, or solid styles, in power open bottom or knicker pants, also called knee breeches, to showcase the stirrups. (See also: How to Wear Baseball Pants and Stirrups.) Other kinds of Kent, WA uniform tops include:
- Crew neck jersey
- 2-button jersey
- Full button-up jersey
- Vest (sleeveless) jersey
- Lightweight jersey
- Long sleeve jersey
Along with baseball uniforms, STL Shirt Co. supplies the following for our Kent, WA customers: