Baseball Uniforms Lansing, MI
Baseball Uniforms Lansing, MI. Looking for custom baseball uniforms for your Lansing, MI team this year? You know the kind, the ones that can withstand just enough dirt to show mom you played — along with a possible mixture of blood, sweat, and tears — yet still look sharp enough to catch the gleaming eye of that special someone in the front row? At STL Shirt Co., we focus on designing and printing professional-level baseball uniforms for travel league, college, high school, little league, as well as senior beer league throughout the St. Louis and Lansing, MI areas.
Dominate the diamond. Give us a call now at 636-926-2777 or contact us online.
Since opening its doors in 1975, STL Shirt Co. has been printing baseball uniforms for Lansing, MI customers, going above and beyond to ensure your team looks great. We offer custom baseball uniform fittings at our centrally located store in St. Peters, or you can design your own from the comfort of your home in Lansing, MI, on our custom baseball uniform builder. From the style of pants to the kind of buttons on the jersey, customize every facet of our baseball uniforms. We’ll even discuss rubbing some dirt on there, simply so you can show mom you played.
If you live in or near St. Louis County, you are welcome to stop by our store and speak with us to plan out the perfect custom baseball uniforms. If you happen to live near Lansing, MI, or any other great locale across the country, no worries. We are pleased to virtually meet you and look forward to being your steadfast shop for baseball uniforms. Submit your request for a quote or call us to secure your Lansing, MI order today at 636-926-2777 and capitalize on our prioritized shipping.
STL Shirt Co is physically located in St. Louis, MO, but we offer rush shipping to anywhere in the continental U.S. in just a few days! Contact us now for more details and tell us about your project!
Lansing, MI Baseball Uniforms: Whatever Your Team’s Style, STL Shirt Co. Has It
Baseball is America’s pastime and we take that to heart with our Lansing, MI custom uniforms. STL Shirt Co. is a union shop utilizing only the best American-made moisture-wicking materials. We take great pride in offering the best styles and the fastest turnaround times on all Lansing, MI orders. Are you and your Lansing, MI team more traditional or are you more contemporary? Do you prefer a sleek, crisp style or a loose, laidback-and-baggy setup? Along with polyester, or a cotton-poly combination, Lansing, MI uniform fabrics can include:
- Dyna Dry — This performance fabric is a flat-backed mock mesh that does a solid job in wicking away moisture on Lansing, MI baseball uniforms. 100 percent polyester.
- Flex Dry — This fabric supplies a two-way stretch that’s lightweight and breathable. It also provides moisture management. 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
- DryTec — Also 100% polyester and, as a microfiber selection, has a smooth, flat face without texture. DryTec is a lightweight and pique moisture wicking fabric.
- Durafiber — If you are looking for a heavyweight material for your Lansing, MI squad, the double knit Durafiber is incredibly durable, yet breathable, and will effectively wick away moisture. 100% polyester.
- Aerofiber — Aerofiber uses progressive methods in its lightweight fabric makeup. It’s designed with open pinhole mesh, making it stretchy and breathable. 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
Whether it is a vintage, V-neck pullover, much like the Houston Astros, or a contemporary, reversible raglan-sleeved top, our custom baseball uniforms keep you and your team at the top of your game. Baseball pant types include solid, piped, or pinstripe styles, in power open bottom or knicker pants, also called knee breeches, to show off the stirrups. (See also: The Way to Wear Baseball Pants and Stirrups.) Other styles of Lansing, MI uniform tops include:
- Crew neck jersey
- 2-button jersey
- Full button-up jersey
- Vest (sleeveless) jersey
- Lightweight jersey
- Long sleeve jersey
In addition to baseball uniforms, STL Shirt Co. provides the following for our Lansing, MI customers: