Baseball Uniforms Miami, FL
Baseball Uniforms Miami, FL. Looking for custom baseball uniforms for your Miami, FL team this season? You know, the kind that can withstand just the right amount of dirt to show mom you played — along with a possible mixture of blood, sweat, and tears — yet still look sharp enough to catch the glistening eye of that special someone in the front row? At STL Shirt Co., we specialize in printing and designing professional-level baseball uniforms for little league, high school, college, travel league, as well as senior beer league throughout the St. Louis and Miami, FL areas.
Dominate the diamond. Give STL Shirt Co. a call now at 636-926-2777 or contact us online.
STL Shirt Co. has been printing baseball uniforms for Miami, FL customers since 1975, going above and beyond to make sure your team looks great. We provide custom baseball uniform fittings at our centrally located store in St. Peters, or you can develop your own from the comfort of your couch in Miami, FL, on our custom baseball uniform builder. you can You can personalize every facet of our baseball uniforms, from the style of pants to the type of buttons on the jersey. We’ll even discuss rubbing some dirt on there, just so you can show mom you played.
If you live in or near St. Louis County, you are welcome to visit our store and speak with us to design the ideal custom baseball uniforms. If you happen to reside in Miami, FL, or any other great locale across the country, no sweat. We are happy to virtually meet you and look forward to being your go-to store for baseball uniforms. Submit your request for a quote or give us a call to place your Miami, FL order as soon as possible at 636-926-2777 and take advantage of our prioritized shipping.
STL Shirt Co is physically located in St. Louis, MO, but we offer rush shipping to anywhere in the continental U.S. in just a few days! Contact us now for more details and tell us about your project!
Miami, FL Baseball Uniforms: Whatever Your Team’s Style, STL Shirt Co. Has It
Baseball is America’s pastime and we take that to heart with our Miami, FL custom uniforms. STL Shirt Co. is a union store utilizing nothing but American-made moisture-wicking materials. We are proud of offering the best styles and the quickest turnaround times on all Miami, FL orders. Are you and your Miami, FL team more conventional or are you more contemporary? Do you prefer a sleek, crisp style or a loose, laidback-and-baggy setup? In addition to polyester, or a cotton-poly blend, Miami, FL uniform fabrics can include:
- Dyna Dry — This performance fabric is a flat-backed mock mesh that does a solid job in wicking away moisture on Miami, FL baseball uniforms. 100 percent polyester.
- Flex Dry — At 90% polyester and 10% spandex, this fabric supplies a two-way stretch that’s breathable and lightweight.
- DryTec — As a microfiber option, DryTec is a lightweight and pique moisture wicking fabric. It has a smooth, flat face with no texture. 100% polyester.
- Durafiber — If you are looking for a heavyweight material for your Miami, FL squad, the double knit Durafiber is incredibly durable, yet breathable, and will effectively wick away moisture. 100% polyester.
- Aerofiber — Aerofiber uses progressive procedures in its lightweight fabric makeup. It’s made with open pinhole mesh, making it stretchy and breathable. 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
Regardless if it is a contemporary, reversible raglan-sleeved top or a vintage, V-neck pullover, ala the Houston Astros, our custom baseball uniforms keep you and your squad at the top of your league’s standings. Baseball pant styles consist of solid, piped, or pinstripe styles, in power open bottom or knicker pants, also called knee breeches, to show off your stirrups. (See also: The Way to Wear Baseball Pants and Stirrups.) Other styles of Miami, FL uniform tops include:
- Crew neck jersey
- 2-button jersey
- Full button-up jersey
- Vest (sleeveless) jersey
- Lightweight jersey
- Long sleeve jersey
Along with baseball uniforms, STL Shirt Co. provides the following for our Miami, FL customers: