Baseball Uniforms Midland, TX
Baseball Uniforms Midland, TX. Searching for custom baseball uniforms for your Midland, TX team this season? You know the kind, the ones that can withstand just the right amount of dirt to show mom you played — as well as a possible mixture of blood, sweat, and tears — yet still look sharp enough to catch the gleaming eye of that special someone in the front row? At STL Shirt Co., we specialize in printing and designing top-tier baseball uniforms for little league, high school, college, travel league, and senior beer league throughout the St. Louis and Midland, TX areas.
Dominate the diamond. Call us now at 636-926-2777 or contact us online.
Since opening its doors in 1975, STL Shirt Co. has been printing baseball uniforms for Midland, TX customers, going above and beyond to ensure your team looks great. We provide custom baseball uniform fittings at our conveniently located store in St. Peters, or you can develop your own from the comfort of your home in Midland, TX, on our custom baseball uniform builder. From the type of pants to the kind of buttons on the jersey, personalize every characteristic of our baseball uniforms. We’ll even negotiate rubbing some dirt on there, simply so you can show mom you played.
If you are located in or near St. Louis County, you are welcome to stop by our store and speak with us to design the ideal custom baseball uniforms. If you happen to reside in Midland, TX, or any other great locale across the country, no sweat. We are pleased to virtually meet you and anticipate being your go-to shop for baseball uniforms. Pass along your request for a quote or call us to place your Midland, TX order today at 636-926-2777 and capitalize on our prioritized shipping.
STL Shirt Co is physically located in St. Louis, MO, but we offer rush shipping to anywhere in the continental U.S. in just a few days! Contact us now for more details and tell us about your project!
Midland, TX Baseball Uniforms: Whatever Your Team’s Style, STL Shirt Co. Has It
Baseball is America’s pastime and we take that to heart with our Midland, TX custom uniforms. STL Shirt Co. is a union store utilizing nothing but American-made moisture-wicking materials. We take great pride in supply the best styles and the quickest turnaround times on all Midland, TX orders. Do you prefer a sleek, crisp style or a loose, laidback-and-baggy setup? Are you and your Midland, TX team more conventional or are you more contemporary? In addition to polyester, or a cotton-poly blend, Midland, TX uniform fabrics can include:
- Dyna Dry — This performance fabric is a flat-backed mock mesh that does a good job in wicking away moisture on Midland, TX baseball uniforms. 100 percent polyester.
- Flex Dry — At 90% polyester and 10% spandex, this fabric supplies a two-way stretch that’s lightweight and breathable.
- DryTec — Also 100% polyester and, as a microfiber selection, has a smooth, flat face with no texture. DryTec is a lightweight and pique moisture wicking fabric.
- Durafiber — Looking for a heavyweight material for your Midland, TX team? Opt for the double knit Durafiber. This fabric is incredibly durable, yet breathable, and will effectively wick away moisture. 100% polyester.
- Aerofiber — Aerofiber utilizes leading methods in its lightweight fabric makeup. It’s made with open pinhole mesh, making it stretchy and breathable. 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
No matter if it is a vintage, V-neck pullover, ala the Houston Astros, or a contemporary, reversible raglan-sleeved top, our custom baseball uniforms keep you and your team at the top of your game. Baseball pant types include pinstripe, piped, or solid styles, in power open bottom or knicker pants, also called knee breeches, to show off your stirrups. (See also: How to Wear Baseball Pants and Stirrups.) Other kinds of Midland, TX uniform tops include:
- Crew neck jersey
- 2-button jersey
- Full button-up jersey
- Vest (sleeveless) jersey
- Lightweight jersey
- Long sleeve jersey
Along with baseball uniforms, STL Shirt Co. provides the following for our Midland, TX customers: