Since opening its doors in 1975, STL Shirt Co. has been printing baseball uniforms for New York City, NY customers, going above and beyond to ensure your team looks great. We offer custom baseball uniform fittings at our conveniently located store in St. Peters, or you can design your own from the comfort of your couch in New York City, NY, on our custom baseball uniform builder. From the style of pants to the type of buttons on the jersey, personalize every characteristic of our baseball uniforms. We’ll even discuss rubbing some dirt on there, simply so you can prove to mom you played.
If you are located in or near St. Louis County, we would love to have you stop by our shop and speak with us to plan out the ideal custom baseball uniforms. If you happen to live in New York City, NY, or any other great locale across the country, no sweat. We are pleased to virtually meet you and anticipate becoming your trusty shop for baseball uniforms. Pass along your request for a quote or phone us to place your New York City, NY order now at 636-926-2777 and capitalize on our prioritized shipping.
New York City, NY Baseball Uniforms: Whatever Your Team’s Style, STL Shirt Co. Has It
We take the fact that baseball is America’s pastime to heart with our New York City, NY custom uniforms. STL Shirt Co. is a union shop using only the best American-made moisture-wicking materials. We are proud of offering the best styles and the fastest turnaround times on all New York City, NY orders. Are you and your New York City, NY team more conventional or are you more modern? Do you prefer a sleek, crisp style or a loose, laidback-and-baggy setup? In addition to polyester, or a cotton-poly combination, New York City, NY uniform fabrics can include:
- Dyna Dry — This performance fabric is a flat-backed mock mesh that does a solid job in wicking away moisture on New York City, NY baseball uniforms. 100 percent polyester.
- Flex Dry — This fabric offers a two-way stretch that’s breathable and lightweight. It also provides moisture control. 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
- DryTec — Also 100% polyester and, as a microfiber selection, has a smooth, flat face with no texture. DryTec is a lightweight and pique moisture wicking fabric.
- Durafiber — If you are looking for a heavyweight material for your New York City, NY team, the double knit Durafiber is incredibly durable, but breathable, and will effectively wick away moisture. 100% polyester.
- Aerofiber — Aerofiber is made with open pinhole mesh, making it stretchy and breathable. In its lightweight fabric makeup – 90% polyester, 10% spandex – Aerofiber uses advanced procedures.
No matter if it is a contemporary, reversible raglan-sleeved top or a vintage, V-neck pullover, in accordance with the Houston Astros, our custom baseball uniforms keep you and your squad at the top of your league’s standings. Baseball pant styles include pinstripe, piped, or solid styles, in power open bottom or knicker pants, also called knee breeches, to showcase the stirrups. (See also: The Way to Wear Baseball Pants and Stirrups.) Other kinds of New York City, NY uniform tops are:
- Crew neck jersey
- 2-button jersey
- Full button-up jersey
- Vest (sleeveless) jersey
- Lightweight jersey
- Long sleeve jersey
Along with baseball uniforms, STL Shirt Co. supplies the following for our New York City, NY customers: