Baseball Uniforms Odessa, TX
Baseball Uniforms Odessa, TX. Searching for custom baseball uniforms for your Odessa, TX team this year? You know the kind, the ones that can withstand just the right amount of dirt to show mom you played — along with a possible mixture of blood, sweat, and tears — yet still look sharp enough to catch the gleaming eye of that special someone in the front row? At STL Shirt Co., we focus on printing and designing professional-level baseball uniforms for little league, high school, college, travel league, as well as senior beer league throughout the St. Louis and Odessa, TX areas.
Dominate the diamond. Give us a call now at 636-926-2777 or contact us online.
STL Shirt Co. has been printing baseball uniforms for Odessa, TX customers since 1975, going above and beyond to ensure your team looks great. We provide custom baseball uniform fittings at our conveniently located store in St. Peters, or you can develop your own from the comfort of your home in Odessa, TX, on our custom baseball uniform builder. From the type of pants to the kind of buttons on the jersey, personalize every facet of our baseball uniforms. We’ll even negotiate rubbing some dirt on there, just so you can prove to mom you played.
If you are located in or near St. Louis County, you are welcome to visit our shop and meet with us to plan out the ideal custom baseball uniforms. If you happen to reside in Odessa, TX, or any other great locale across the country, no sweat. We are happy to virtually meet you and anticipate becoming your steadfast store for baseball uniforms. Submit your request for a quote or call us to place your Odessa, TX order as soon as possible at 636-926-2777 and take advantage of our prioritized shipping.
STL Shirt Co is physically located in St. Louis, MO, but we offer rush shipping to anywhere in the continental U.S. in just a few days! Contact us now for more details and tell us about your project!
Odessa, TX Baseball Uniforms: Whatever Your Team’s Style, STL Shirt Co. Has It
We take the fact that baseball is America’s pastime to heart with our Odessa, TX custom uniforms. STL Shirt Co. is a union store utilizing nothing but American-made moisture-wicking materials. We are proud of providing the best styles and the fastest turnaround times on all Odessa, TX orders. Are you and your Odessa, TX team more traditional or are you more modern? Do you prefer a sleek, crisp style or a loose, laidback-and-baggy setup? Along with polyester, or a cotton-poly combination, Odessa, TX uniform fabrics can include:
- Dyna Dry — This performance fabric is a flat-backed mock mesh that does a solid job in wicking away moisture on Odessa, TX baseball uniforms. 100 percent polyester.
- Flex Dry — At 90% polyester and 10% spandex, this fabric offers a two-way stretch that’s lightweight and breathable.
- DryTec — As a microfiber option, DryTec is a lightweight and pique moisture wicking fabric. It has a smooth, flat face without texture. 100% polyester.
- Durafiber — Want a heavyweight material for your Odessa, TX squad? Pick the double knit Durafiber. This fabric is incredibly durable, but breathable, and will effectively wick away moisture. 100% polyester.
- Aerofiber — Aerofiber is designed with accessible pinhole mesh, making it stretchy and breathable. In its lightweight fabric makeup – 90% polyester, 10% spandex – Aerofiber uses progressive methods.
Whether it is a contemporary, reversible raglan-sleeved top or a vintage, V-neck pullover, much like the Houston Astros, our custom baseball uniforms keep you and your squad at the top of your league’s standings. Baseball pant styles encompass pinstripe, piped, or solid styles, in power open bottom or knicker pants, also called knee breeches, to showcase your stirrups. (See also: How to Wear Baseball Pants and Stirrups.) Other kinds of Odessa, TX uniform tops are:
- Crew neck jersey
- 2-button jersey
- Full button-up jersey
- Vest (sleeveless) jersey
- Lightweight jersey
- Long sleeve jersey
Along with baseball uniforms, STL Shirt Co. supplies the following for our Odessa, TX customers: