STL Shirt Co. has been printing baseball uniforms for Oklahoma City, OK customers since 1975, going above and beyond to make sure your team looks great. We offer custom baseball uniform fittings at our centrally located store in St. Peters, or you can design your own from the comfort of your home in Oklahoma City, OK, on our custom baseball uniform builder. you can You can customize every aspect of our baseball uniforms, from the type of pants to the type of buttons on the jersey. We’ll even discuss rubbing some dirt on there, simply so you can prove to mom you played.
If you live in or near St. Louis County, you are welcome to stop by our shop and meet with us to plan out the perfect custom baseball uniforms. If you happen to reside in Oklahoma City, OK, or any other great locale across the country, no worries. We are pleased to virtually meet you and anticipate being your steadfast store for baseball uniforms. Pass along your request for a quote or give us a call to place your Oklahoma City, OK order today at 636-926-2777 and take advantage of our prioritized shipping.
Oklahoma City, OK Baseball Uniforms: Whatever Your Team’s Style, STL Shirt Co. Has It
Baseball is America’s pastime and we take that to heart with our Oklahoma City, OK custom uniforms. STL Shirt Co. is a union store using only the best American-made moisture-wicking materials. We take great pride in supply the best styles and the fastest turnaround times on all Oklahoma City, OK orders. Are you and your Oklahoma City, OK team more traditional or are you more modern? Do you prefer a sleek, crisp style or a loose, laidback-and-baggy setup? Along with polyester, or a cotton-poly blend, Oklahoma City, OK uniform fabrics can include:
- Dyna Dry — This performance fabric is 100 percent polyester and is a flat-backed mock mesh that does a good job in wicking away moisture on Oklahoma City, OK baseball uniforms.
- Flex Dry — This fabric supplies a two-way stretch that’s lightweight and breathable. It also provides moisture management. 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
- DryTec — Also 100% polyester and, as a microfiber selection, has a smooth, flat face without texture. DryTec is a lightweight and pique moisture wicking fabric.
- Durafiber — Want a heavyweight material for your Oklahoma City, OK squad? Opt for the double knit Durafiber. This fabric is incredibly durable, but breathable, and will effectively wick away moisture. 100% polyester.
- Aerofiber — Aerofiber uses progressive techniques in its lightweight fabric makeup. It’s made with open pinhole mesh, making it stretchy and breathable. 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
Regardless if it is a contemporary, reversible raglan-sleeved top or a vintage, V-neck pullover, in accordance with the Houston Astros, our custom baseball uniforms keep you and your squad at the top of your league’s standings. Baseball pant types consist of solid, piped, or pinstripe styles, in power open bottom or knicker pants, also called knee breeches, to show off your stirrups. (See also: How to Wear Baseball Pants and Stirrups.) Other kinds of Oklahoma City, OK uniform tops are:
- Crew neck jersey
- 2-button jersey
- Full button-up jersey
- Vest (sleeveless) jersey
- Lightweight jersey
- Long sleeve jersey
Along with baseball uniforms, STL Shirt Co. provides the following for our Oklahoma City, OK customers: