STL Shirt Co. has been printing baseball uniforms for Overland Park, KS customers since 1975, going above and beyond to ensure your team looks great. We provide custom baseball uniform fittings at our centrally located store in St. Peters, or you can design your own from the comfort of your home in Overland Park, KS, on our custom baseball uniform builder. you can You can personalize every characteristic of our baseball uniforms, from the type of pants to the type of buttons on the jersey. We’ll even negotiate rubbing some dirt on there, just so you can prove to mom you played.
If you live in or near St. Louis County, we would love to have you visit our store and meet with us to design the perfect custom baseball uniforms. If you happen to live near Overland Park, KS, or any other great locale across the country, no worries. We are pleased to virtually meet you and look forward to being your go-to stop for baseball uniforms. Submit your request for a quote or give us a call to secure your Overland Park, KS order as soon as possible at 636-926-2777 and capitalize on our prioritized shipping.
Overland Park, KS Baseball Uniforms: Whatever Your Team’s Style, STL Shirt Co. Has It
We take the fact that baseball is America’s pastime to heart with our Overland Park, KS custom uniforms. STL Shirt Co. is a union store using nothing but American-made moisture-wicking materials. We take great pride in providing the best styles and the fastest turnaround times on all Overland Park, KS orders. Are you and your Overland Park, KS team more conventional or are you more modern? Do you prefer a sleek, crisp style or a loose, laidback-and-baggy setup? Along with polyester, or a cotton-poly blend, Overland Park, KS uniform fabrics can include:
- Dyna Dry — This performance fabric is 100 percent polyester and is a flat-backed mock mesh that does a solid job in wicking away moisture on Overland Park, KS baseball uniforms.
- Flex Dry — At 90% polyester and 10% spandex, this fabric supplies a two-way stretch that’s breathable and lightweight.
- DryTec — Also 100% polyester and, as a microfiber choice, has a smooth, flat face without texture. DryTec is a lightweight and pique moisture wicking fabric.
- Durafiber — If you are looking for a heavyweight material for your Overland Park, KS team, the double knit Durafiber is incredibly durable, but breathable, and will effectively wick away moisture. 100% polyester.
- Aerofiber — Aerofiber uses progressive methods in its lightweight fabric makeup. It’s made with accessible pinhole mesh, making it stretchy and breathable. 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
No matter if it is a vintage, V-neck pullover, in accordance with the Houston Astros, or a contemporary, reversible raglan-sleeved top, our custom baseball uniforms keep you and your team at the top of your league’s standings. Baseball pant styles consist of solid, piped, or pinstripe styles, in power open bottom or knicker pants, also called knee breeches, to show off the stirrups. (See also: The Way to Wear Baseball Pants and Stirrups.) Other kinds of Overland Park, KS uniform tops are:
- Crew neck jersey
- 2-button jersey
- Full button-up jersey
- Vest (sleeveless) jersey
- Lightweight jersey
- Long sleeve jersey
Along with baseball uniforms, STL Shirt Co. supplies the following for our Overland Park, KS customers: