Since opening its doors in 1975, STL Shirt Co. has been printing baseball uniforms for Phoenix, AZ customers, going above and beyond to make sure your team looks great. We offer custom baseball uniform fittings at our centrally located store in St. Peters, or you can develop your own from the comfort of your couch in Phoenix, AZ, on our custom baseball uniform builder. From the type of pants to the type of buttons on the jersey, personalize every characteristic of our baseball uniforms. We’ll even discuss rubbing some dirt on there, just so you can show mom you played.
If you are located in or near St. Louis County, you are welcome to stop by our shop and meet with us to design the perfect custom baseball uniforms. If you happen to reside in Phoenix, AZ, or any other great locale across the country, no sweat. We are happy to virtually meet you and anticipate being your go-to store for baseball uniforms. Submit your request for a quote or give us a call to place your Phoenix, AZ order as soon as possible at 636-926-2777 and take advantage of our prioritized shipping.
Phoenix, AZ Baseball Uniforms: Whatever Your Team’s Style, STL Shirt Co. Has It
We take the fact that baseball is America’s pastime to heart with our Phoenix, AZ custom uniforms. STL Shirt Co. is a union shop utilizing only the best American-made moisture-wicking materials. We are proud of providing the best styles and the quickest turnaround times on all Phoenix, AZ orders. Do you prefer a sleek, crisp style or a loose, laidback-and-baggy setup? Are you and your Phoenix, AZ team more conventional or are you more contemporary? In addition to polyester, or a cotton-poly blend, Phoenix, AZ uniform fabrics can include:
- Dyna Dry — This performance fabric is a flat-backed mock mesh that does a good job in wicking away moisture on Phoenix, AZ baseball uniforms. 100 percent polyester.
- Flex Dry — At 90% polyester and 10% spandex, this fabric offers a two-way stretch that’s lightweight and breathable.
- DryTec — Also 100% polyester and, as a microfiber choice, has a smooth, flat face with no texture. DryTec is a lightweight and pique moisture wicking fabric.
- Durafiber — If you are looking for a heavyweight material for your Phoenix, AZ team, the double knit Durafiber is incredibly durable, but breathable, and will effectively wick away moisture. 100% polyester.
- Aerofiber — Aerofiber is made with accessible pinhole mesh, making it stretchy and breathable. In its lightweight fabric makeup – 90% polyester, 10% spandex – Aerofiber uses advanced methods.
Regardless if it is a contemporary, reversible raglan-sleeved top or a vintage, V-neck pullover, ala the Houston Astros, our custom baseball uniforms keep you and your team at the top of your league’s standings. Baseball pant types encompass solid, piped, or pinstripe styles, in power open bottom or knicker pants, also called knee breeches, to showcase the stirrups. (See also: The Way to Wear Baseball Pants and Stirrups.) Other kinds of Phoenix, AZ uniform tops are:
- Crew neck jersey
- 2-button jersey
- Full button-up jersey
- Vest (sleeveless) jersey
- Lightweight jersey
- Long sleeve jersey
Along with baseball uniforms, STL Shirt Co. provides the following for our Phoenix, AZ customers: