Since opening its doors in 1975, STL Shirt Co. has been printing baseball uniforms for Port St. Lucie, FL customers, going above and beyond to make sure your team looks great. We provide custom baseball uniform fittings at our centrally located store in St. Peters, or you can develop your own from the comfort of your couch in Port St. Lucie, FL, on our custom baseball uniform builder. From the style of pants to the kind of buttons on the jersey, personalize every facet of our baseball uniforms. We’ll even discuss rubbing some dirt on there, simply so you can prove to mom you played.
If you are located in or near St. Louis County, you are welcome to visit our shop and speak with us to plan out the ideal custom baseball uniforms. If you happen to live in Port St. Lucie, FL, or any other great locale across the country, no worries. We are happy to virtually meet you and look forward to being your go-to shop for baseball uniforms. Submit your request for a quote or give us a call to secure your Port St. Lucie, FL order now at 636-926-2777 and take advantage of our prioritized shipping.
Port St. Lucie, FL Baseball Uniforms: Whatever Your Team’s Style, STL Shirt Co. Has It
Baseball is America’s sport and we take that to heart with our Port St. Lucie, FL custom uniforms. STL Shirt Co. is a union shop using nothing but American-made moisture-wicking materials. We are proud of providing the best styles and the fastest turnaround times on all Port St. Lucie, FL orders. Are you and your Port St. Lucie, FL team more conventional or are you more modern? Do you prefer a sleek, crisp style or a loose, laidback-and-baggy setup? In addition to polyester, or a cotton-poly combination, Port St. Lucie, FL uniform fabrics can include:
- Dyna Dry — This performance fabric is 100 percent polyester and is a flat-backed mock mesh that does a solid job in wicking away moisture on Port St. Lucie, FL baseball uniforms.
- Flex Dry — At 90% polyester and 10% spandex, this fabric offers a two-way stretch that’s breathable and lightweight.
- DryTec — As a microfiber selection, DryTec is a lightweight and pique moisture wicking fabric. It has a smooth, flat face with no texture. 100% polyester.
- Durafiber — If you are looking for a heavyweight material for your Port St. Lucie, FL team, the double knit Durafiber is incredibly durable, yet breathable, and will effectively wick away moisture. 100% polyester.
- Aerofiber — Aerofiber is made with open pinhole mesh, making it stretchy and breathable. In its lightweight fabric makeup – 90% polyester, 10% spandex – Aerofiber uses leading techniques.
Regardless if it is a vintage, V-neck pullover, much like the Houston Astros, or a contemporary, reversible raglan-sleeved top, our custom baseball uniforms keep you and your team at the top of your league’s standings. Baseball pant types include pinstripe, piped, or solid styles, in power open bottom or knicker pants, also called knee breeches, to showcase your stirrups. (See also: How to Wear Baseball Pants and Stirrups.) Other styles of Port St. Lucie, FL uniform tops are:
- Crew neck jersey
- 2-button jersey
- Full button-up jersey
- Vest (sleeveless) jersey
- Lightweight jersey
- Long sleeve jersey
In addition to baseball uniforms, STL Shirt Co. provides the following for our Port St. Lucie, FL customers: