STL Shirt Co. has been printing baseball uniforms for Salt Lake City, UT customers since 1975, going above and beyond to make sure your team looks great. We provide custom baseball uniform fittings at our conveniently located store in St. Peters, or you can design your own from the comfort of your couch in Salt Lake City, UT, on our custom baseball uniform builder. you can You can customize every characteristic of our baseball uniforms, from the style of pants to the kind of buttons on the jersey. We’ll even negotiate rubbing some dirt on there, simply so you can prove to mom you played.
If you are located in or near St. Louis County, you are welcome to stop by our shop and meet with us to design the perfect custom baseball uniforms. If you happen to live near Salt Lake City, UT, or any other great locale across the country, no sweat. We are pleased to virtually meet you and anticipate becoming your steadfast stop for baseball uniforms. Submit your request for a quote or give us a call to place your Salt Lake City, UT order today at 636-926-2777 and take advantage of our prioritized shipping.
Salt Lake City, UT Baseball Uniforms: Whatever Your Team’s Style, STL Shirt Co. Has It
Baseball is America’s pastime and we take that to heart with our Salt Lake City, UT custom uniforms. STL Shirt Co. is a union shop utilizing nothing but American-made moisture-wicking materials. We are proud of offering the best styles and the fastest turnaround times on all Salt Lake City, UT orders. Are you and your Salt Lake City, UT team more traditional or are you more modern? Do you prefer a sleek, crisp style or a loose, laidback-and-baggy setup? Along with polyester, or a cotton-poly blend, Salt Lake City, UT uniform fabrics can include:
- Dyna Dry — This performance fabric is 100 percent polyester and is a flat-backed mock mesh that does a good job in wicking away moisture on Salt Lake City, UT baseball uniforms.
- Flex Dry — At 90% polyester and 10% spandex, this fabric supplies a two-way stretch that’s lightweight and breathable.
- DryTec — Also 100% polyester and, as a microfiber choice, has a smooth, flat face with no texture. DryTec is a lightweight and pique moisture wicking fabric.
- Durafiber — Looking for a heavyweight material for your Salt Lake City, UT squad? Opt for the double knit Durafiber. This fabric is incredibly durable, yet breathable, and will effectively wick away moisture. 100% polyester.
- Aerofiber — Aerofiber uses progressive procedures in its lightweight fabric makeup. It’s made with open pinhole mesh, making it stretchy and breathable. 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
No matter if it is a contemporary, reversible raglan-sleeved top or a vintage, V-neck pullover, much like the Houston Astros, our custom baseball uniforms keep you and your squad at the top of your game. Baseball pant types include pinstripe, piped, or solid styles, in power open bottom or knicker pants, also called knee breeches, to showcase your stirrups. (See also: The Way to Wear Baseball Pants and Stirrups.) Other styles of Salt Lake City, UT uniform tops are:
- Crew neck jersey
- 2-button jersey
- Full button-up jersey
- Vest (sleeveless) jersey
- Lightweight jersey
- Long sleeve jersey
In addition to baseball uniforms, STL Shirt Co. provides the following for our Salt Lake City, UT customers: