Baseball Uniforms Seattle, WA
Baseball Uniforms Seattle, WA. Searching for custom baseball uniforms for your Seattle, WA team this season? You know the kind, the ones that can withstand just enough dirt to show mom you played — as well as a possible mixture of blood, sweat, and tears — yet still look sharp enough to catch the glistening eye of that special someone in the front row? At STL Shirt Co., we concentrate on printing and designing top-tier baseball uniforms for little league, high school, college, travel league, as well as senior beer league throughout the St. Louis and Seattle, WA areas.
Dominate the diamond. Give us a call today at 636-926-2777 or contact us online.
Since opening its doors in 1975, STL Shirt Co. has been printing baseball uniforms for Seattle, WA customers, going above and beyond to make sure your team looks great. We offer custom baseball uniform fittings at our conveniently located store in St. Peters, or you can develop your own from the comfort of your home in Seattle, WA, on our custom baseball uniform builder. From the style of pants to the type of buttons on the jersey, personalize every facet of our baseball uniforms. We’ll even negotiate rubbing some dirt on there, simply so you can prove to mom you played.
If you live in or near St. Louis County, we would love to have you stop by our store and meet with us to plan out the ideal custom baseball uniforms. If you happen to reside in Seattle, WA, or any other great locale across the country, no sweat. We are pleased to virtually meet you and anticipate being your go-to stop for baseball uniforms. Submit your request for a quote or call us to place your Seattle, WA order as soon as possible at 636-926-2777 and take advantage of our prioritized shipping.
STL Shirt Co is physically located in St. Louis, MO, but we offer rush shipping to anywhere in the continental U.S. in just a few days! Contact us now for more details and tell us about your project!
Seattle, WA Baseball Uniforms: Whatever Your Team’s Style, STL Shirt Co. Has It
Baseball is America’s pastime and we take that to heart with our Seattle, WA custom uniforms. STL Shirt Co. is a union shop utilizing nothing but American-made moisture-wicking materials. We take great pride in offering the best styles and the fastest turnaround times on all Seattle, WA orders. Are you and your Seattle, WA team more traditional or are you more modern? Do you prefer a sleek, crisp style or a loose, laidback-and-baggy setup? Along with polyester, or a cotton-poly combination, Seattle, WA uniform fabrics can include:
- Dyna Dry — This performance fabric is a flat-backed mock mesh that does a solid job in wicking away moisture on Seattle, WA baseball uniforms. 100 percent polyester.
- Flex Dry — At 90% polyester and 10% spandex, this fabric supplies a two-way stretch that’s lightweight and breathable.
- DryTec — As a microfiber selection, DryTec is a lightweight and pique moisture wicking fabric. It has a smooth, flat face with no texture. 100% polyester.
- Durafiber — If you are looking for a heavyweight material for your Seattle, WA team, the double knit Durafiber is incredibly durable, but breathable, and will effectively wick away moisture. 100% polyester.
- Aerofiber — Aerofiber uses leading techniques in its lightweight fabric makeup. It’s made with accessible pinhole mesh, making it stretchy and breathable. 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
Regardless if it is a contemporary, reversible raglan-sleeved top or a vintage, V-neck pullover, ala the Houston Astros, our custom baseball uniforms keep you and your squad at the top of your game. Baseball pant types include pinstripe, piped, or solid styles, in power open bottom or knicker pants, also called knee breeches, to showcase the stirrups. (See also: The Way to Wear Baseball Pants and Stirrups.) Other kinds of Seattle, WA uniform tops are:
- Crew neck jersey
- 2-button jersey
- Full button-up jersey
- Vest (sleeveless) jersey
- Lightweight jersey
- Long sleeve jersey
In addition to baseball uniforms, STL Shirt Co. supplies the following for our Seattle, WA customers: