STL Shirt Co. has been printing baseball uniforms for Springfield, IL customers since 1975, going above and beyond to ensure your team looks great. We provide custom baseball uniform fittings at our centrally located store in St. Peters, or you can develop your own from the comfort of your home in Springfield, IL, on our custom baseball uniform builder. From the type of pants to the kind of buttons on the jersey, personalize every characteristic of our baseball uniforms. We’ll even negotiate rubbing some dirt on there, simply so you can show mom you played.
If you live in or near St. Louis County, you are welcome to stop by our shop and speak with us to design the ideal custom baseball uniforms. If you happen to live near Springfield, IL, or any other great locale across the country, no worries. We are pleased to virtually meet you and anticipate becoming your steadfast shop for baseball uniforms. Pass along your request for a quote or give us a call to place your Springfield, IL order now at 636-926-2777 and capitalize on our prioritized shipping.
Springfield, IL Baseball Uniforms: Whatever Your Team’s Style, STL Shirt Co. Has It
We take the fact that baseball is America’s pastime to heart with our Springfield, IL custom uniforms. STL Shirt Co. is a union shop utilizing nothing but American-made moisture-wicking materials. We are proud of offering the best styles and the quickest turnaround times on all Springfield, IL orders. Do you prefer a sleek, crisp style or a loose, laidback-and-baggy setup? Are you and your Springfield, IL team more traditional or are you more modern? Along with polyester, or a cotton-poly combination, Springfield, IL uniform fabrics can include:
- Dyna Dry — This performance fabric is 100 percent polyester and is a flat-backed mock mesh that does a good job in wicking away moisture on Springfield, IL baseball uniforms.
- Flex Dry — This fabric supplies a two-way stretch that’s breathable and lightweight. It also provides moisture control. 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
- DryTec — Also 100% polyester and, as a microfiber selection, has a smooth, flat face with no texture. DryTec is a lightweight and pique moisture wicking fabric.
- Durafiber — Looking for a heavyweight material for your Springfield, IL squad? Choose the double knit Durafiber. This fabric is incredibly durable, yet breathable, and will effectively wick away moisture. 100% polyester.
- Aerofiber — Aerofiber uses advanced techniques in its lightweight fabric makeup. It’s designed with open pinhole mesh, making it stretchy and breathable. 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
Whether it is a contemporary, reversible raglan-sleeved top or a vintage, V-neck pullover, ala the Houston Astros, our custom baseball uniforms keep you and your squad at the top of your league’s standings. Baseball pant types consist of solid, piped, or pinstripe styles, in power open bottom or knicker pants, also called knee breeches, to showcase your stirrups. (See also: The Way to Wear Baseball Pants and Stirrups.) Other kinds of Springfield, IL uniform tops include:
- Crew neck jersey
- 2-button jersey
- Full button-up jersey
- Vest (sleeveless) jersey
- Lightweight jersey
- Long sleeve jersey
Along with baseball uniforms, STL Shirt Co. supplies the following for our Springfield, IL customers: