STL Shirt Co. has been printing baseball uniforms for St. Louis, MO customers since 1975, going above and beyond to make sure your team looks great. We offer custom baseball uniform fittings at our centrally located store in St. Peters, or you can design your own from the comfort of your home in St. Louis, MO, on our custom baseball uniform builder. you can You can customize every facet of our baseball uniforms, from the style of pants to the kind of buttons on the jersey. We’ll even negotiate rubbing some dirt on there, simply so you can prove to mom you played.
If you live in or near St. Louis County, you are welcome to visit our shop and speak with us to plan out the perfect custom baseball uniforms. If you happen to reside near St. Louis, MO, or any other great locale across the country, no sweat. We are happy to virtually meet you and anticipate being your trusty store for baseball uniforms. Submit your request for a quote or give us a call to place your St. Louis, MO order today at 636-926-2777 and take advantage of our prioritized shipping.
St. Louis, MO Baseball Uniforms: Whatever Your Team’s Style, STL Shirt Co. Has It
Baseball is America’s pastime and we take that to heart with our St. Louis, MO custom uniforms. STL Shirt Co. is a union store utilizing nothing but American-made moisture-wicking materials. We are proud of supply the best styles and the quickest turnaround times on all St. Louis, MO orders. Do you prefer a sleek, crisp style or a loose, laidback-and-baggy setup? Are you and your St. Louis, MO team more traditional or are you more modern? In addition to polyester, or a cotton-poly blend, St. Louis, MO uniform fabrics can include:
- Dyna Dry — This performance fabric is 100 percent polyester and is a flat-backed mock mesh that does a good job in wicking away moisture on St. Louis, MO baseball uniforms.
- Flex Dry — At 90% polyester and 10% spandex, this fabric offers a two-way stretch that’s breathable and lightweight.
- DryTec — Also 100% polyester and, as a microfiber option, has a smooth, flat face with no texture. DryTec is a lightweight and pique moisture wicking fabric.
- Durafiber — If you are looking for a heavyweight material for your St. Louis, MO team, the double knit Durafiber is incredibly durable, but breathable, and will effectively wick away moisture. 100% polyester.
- Aerofiber — Aerofiber uses progressive methods in its lightweight fabric makeup. It’s made with open pinhole mesh, making it stretchy and breathable. 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
Whether it is a vintage, V-neck pullover, in accordance with the Houston Astros, or a contemporary, reversible raglan-sleeved top, our custom baseball uniforms keep you and your squad at the top of your league’s standings. Baseball pant styles include solid, piped, or pinstripe styles, in power open bottom or knicker pants, also called knee breeches, to show off your stirrups. (See also: How to Wear Baseball Pants and Stirrups.) Other kinds of St. Louis, MO uniform tops are:
- Crew neck jersey
- 2-button jersey
- Full button-up jersey
- Vest (sleeveless) jersey
- Lightweight jersey
- Long sleeve jersey
Along with baseball uniforms, STL Shirt Co. supplies the following for our St. Louis, MO customers: