STL Shirt Co. has been printing baseball uniforms for St. Paul, MN customers since 1975, going above and beyond to ensure your team looks great. We provide custom baseball uniform fittings at our centrally located store in St. Peters, or you can design your own from the comfort of your home in St. Paul, MN, on our custom baseball uniform builder. From the style of pants to the kind of buttons on the jersey, customize every characteristic of our baseball uniforms. We’ll even negotiate rubbing some dirt on there, simply so you can prove to mom you played.
If you live in or near St. Louis County, you are welcome to stop by our shop and meet with us to plan out the perfect custom baseball uniforms. If you happen to reside in St. Paul, MN, or any other great locale across the country, no sweat. We are happy to virtually meet you and anticipate becoming your go-to store for baseball uniforms. Submit your request for a quote or phone us to secure your St. Paul, MN order as soon as possible at 636-926-2777 and capitalize on our prioritized shipping.
St. Paul, MN Baseball Uniforms: Whatever Your Team’s Style, STL Shirt Co. Has It
We take the fact that baseball is America’s pastime to heart with our St. Paul, MN custom uniforms. STL Shirt Co. is a union store using only the best American-made moisture-wicking materials. We are proud of providing the best styles and the quickest turnaround times on all St. Paul, MN orders. Do you prefer a sleek, crisp style or a loose, laidback-and-baggy setup? Are you and your St. Paul, MN team more traditional or are you more contemporary? In addition to polyester, or a cotton-poly combination, St. Paul, MN uniform fabrics can include:
- Dyna Dry — This performance fabric is a flat-backed mock mesh that does a good job in wicking away moisture on St. Paul, MN baseball uniforms. 100 percent polyester.
- Flex Dry — At 90% polyester and 10% spandex, this fabric offers a two-way stretch that’s breathable and lightweight.
- DryTec — Also 100% polyester and, as a microfiber choice, has a smooth, flat face with no texture. DryTec is a lightweight and pique moisture wicking fabric.
- Durafiber — Want a heavyweight material for your St. Paul, MN squad? Pick the double knit Durafiber. This fabric is incredibly durable, but breathable, and will effectively wick away moisture. 100% polyester.
- Aerofiber — Aerofiber is designed with accessible pinhole mesh, making it stretchy and breathable. In its lightweight fabric makeup – 90% polyester, 10% spandex – Aerofiber utilizes progressive techniques.
No matter if it is a contemporary, reversible raglan-sleeved top or a vintage, V-neck pullover, much like the Houston Astros, our custom baseball uniforms keep you and your team at the top of your league’s standings. Baseball pant styles consist of solid, piped, or pinstripe styles, in power open bottom or knicker pants, also called knee breeches, to show off your stirrups. (See also: How to Wear Baseball Pants and Stirrups.) Other styles of St. Paul, MN uniform tops are:
- Crew neck jersey
- 2-button jersey
- Full button-up jersey
- Vest (sleeveless) jersey
- Lightweight jersey
- Long sleeve jersey
In addition to baseball uniforms, STL Shirt Co. supplies the following for our St. Paul, MN customers: