STL Shirt Co. has been printing baseball uniforms for Topeka, KS customers since 1975, going above and beyond to ensure your team looks great. We provide custom baseball uniform fittings at our centrally located store in St. Peters, or you can design your own from the comfort of your home in Topeka, KS, on our custom baseball uniform builder. you can You can customize every characteristic of our baseball uniforms, from the style of pants to the kind of buttons on the jersey. We’ll even negotiate rubbing some dirt on there, simply so you can prove to mom you played.
If you are located in or near St. Louis County, you are welcome to stop by our store and speak with us to plan out the ideal custom baseball uniforms. If you happen to live in Topeka, KS, or any other great locale across the country, no worries. We are happy to virtually meet you and look forward to being your go-to stop for baseball uniforms. Submit your request for a quote or give us a call to place your Topeka, KS order now at 636-926-2777 and take advantage of our prioritized shipping.
Topeka, KS Baseball Uniforms: Whatever Your Team’s Style, STL Shirt Co. Has It
We take the fact that baseball is America’s pastime to heart with our Topeka, KS custom uniforms. STL Shirt Co. is a union store utilizing nothing but American-made moisture-wicking materials. We are proud of offering the best styles and the quickest turnaround times on all Topeka, KS orders. Do you prefer a sleek, crisp style or a loose, laidback-and-baggy setup? Are you and your Topeka, KS team more traditional or are you more contemporary? In addition to polyester, or a cotton-poly combination, Topeka, KS uniform fabrics can include:
- Dyna Dry — This performance fabric is a flat-backed mock mesh that does a solid job in wicking away moisture on Topeka, KS baseball uniforms. 100 percent polyester.
- Flex Dry — This fabric supplies a two-way stretch that’s lightweight and breathable. It also provides moisture control. 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
- DryTec — Also 100% polyester and, as a microfiber option, has a smooth, flat face without texture. DryTec is a lightweight and pique moisture wicking fabric.
- Durafiber — If you are looking for a heavyweight material for your Topeka, KS team, the double knit Durafiber is incredibly durable, yet breathable, and will effectively wick away moisture. 100% polyester.
- Aerofiber — Aerofiber is designed with accessible pinhole mesh, making it stretchy and breathable. In its lightweight fabric makeup – 90% polyester, 10% spandex – Aerofiber uses progressive methods.
Regardless if it is a vintage, V-neck pullover, in accordance with the Houston Astros, or a contemporary, reversible raglan-sleeved top, our custom baseball uniforms keep you and your team at the top of your game. Baseball pant styles encompass pinstripe, piped, or solid styles, in power open bottom or knicker pants, also called knee breeches, to showcase your stirrups. (See also: How to Wear Baseball Pants and Stirrups.) Other styles of Topeka, KS uniform tops are:
- Crew neck jersey
- 2-button jersey
- Full button-up jersey
- Vest (sleeveless) jersey
- Lightweight jersey
- Long sleeve jersey
In addition to baseball uniforms, STL Shirt Co. provides the following for our Topeka, KS customers: