Custom Screen Printing
Custom Screen Printing. Looking for quality custom screen printing apparel or products for your business, organization, team, or family? STL Shirt Co. has been serving the custom screen printing and embroidery needs of the St. Louis community and customers across the country for nearly 50 years. As an independently owned, union-member screen printing shop, we take pride in our reputation of providing top-quality custom screen printing services with quick turnaround times and unbeatable customer service. Contact us to discuss your custom screen printing needs in St. Louis or anywhere in the United States today. Call us now at 314-403-2404 to begin your order or learn more about what we can do.
Custom Screen Printing: A Quick History Lesson
Remember when people used to buy bolts of fabric from the town general store and sewed their own clothes? Ah, the good old days. Chances are, you don’t personally remember living in such times. If you do, all the power to you. If you were born less than a century ago, you probably still get the idea. All apparel was custom apparel back then. And though screen printing technically existed as far back as the late 900’s A.D., custom screen printing certainly wasn’t widely available.
During the twentieth century, screen printing was used for military apparel, posters, and many other things. That is all well and good but the wonders of true, modern custom screen printing saw its glorious birth in the 1960’s. A special type of custom screen printing machine was designed, revolutionizing the production of screen printing. Add in prolific pop artists like Andy Warhol, and you have the birth of real custom screen printing.
Today, custom screen printing is immensely popular. Ink formulas have been refined, screen printing technology has advanced, and our screen printers have perfected their technique. All this has culminated in the wonderful beast custom screen printing is in the present. Custom screen printing is accessible, versatile, and useful. It’s time for you to get on board and take advantage of modern custom screen printing capabilities.
Custom Screen Printing Products
Custom screen printing is often used to describe t-shirts screen printed with anything from your group or organization’s particular logo, team names, event schedules, family crests, and other designs and artwork. However, to believe all custom screen printing is custom t-shirt printing would be a grave error.
As a custom screen printing shop serving Greater St. Louis and customers across the country, we are capable of producing any custom screen printing products your heart desires, whether that’s a hoodie, a team jersey, or a wide format sign or vehicle wrap.
Some of our popular screen printing products are:
- Custom t-shirts
- Tank tops
- Long sleeve shirts
- Promotional materials
- Other swag and merchandise
As custom screen printing leaders in the Greater St. Louis area, we are ready to produce the custom screen printing products you need. We custom print quickly while retaining the detailed craftsman quality we are known for. Our custom screen printing services meet the needs of all manners of businesses, organizations, events, non-profits, and more in the St. Louis area and across the US. Custom screen printing is frequently used for:
- Corporate apparel
- Employee uniforms
- Trade shows
- Sports teams
- Sporting events
- 5k’s, marathons, and other races
- Company swag
- Family events
- School trips and class events
- Marketing merchandise
How to Place a Custom Screen Printing Order
Get your very own custom screen printing products from STL Shirt Co’s custom screen printing shop. Request a quote or begin your custom screen printing order now. When you decide to order screen printed products, this is what happens:
- You place your order and create your design. You can send us vector image files or work with our professional designers to create the custom t-shirt or other custom screen printed design.
- We prep the screen. Custom screen printing is accomplished by creating a stencil (or multiple stencils) of the design on silkscreens. We won’t get into the technical weeds here, but if you are interested in precisely how we screen printers make your custom screen printing designs into reality, talk to one of our talented screen printing technicians.
- We add the ink. Our designers select and prep special ink formulated just for screen printing and apply it to your t-shirts, hoodies, or other custom screen printing products on a press. It takes special skill to get the design to line up precisely and get the ink to lay at the right consistency.
- It’s dry time. Next, the ink is cured into a solid (but flexible) state to make the design permanent. We expose our freshly printed products to the exact temperature needed to cure the ink.
- You enjoy. After the ink is cured, we send your custom screen printing order out the door. It is ready for you to enjoy and show off to the world!
Order Custom Screen Printing Products Now
Custom screen printing is a versatile process that anyone can take advantage of. When you want to send a message, promote an event, raise awareness for a cause, give some a unique and personalized gift, foster company pride among your employees, or have another goal in mind, chances are good that our custom screen printing services can meet your needs. Learn more about our custom screen printing services and products, explore our other capabilities, or begin your first custom screen printing order today. Speak to one of our talented printers at 314-403-2404, reach us by text, or request a quote now.