Union Screen Printing in Alton. It can be difficult to find a true union shop for your union printing needs in Alton, IL. If you are affiliated with a union, it is imperative to have a union printing shop to rely on for all of your screen printing needs – a screen printing shop that offers craftsmanship and quality and understands your needs as a union.
We are the top provider of union printing services of screen printed garments in the Alton, IL area. Discuss your union printing needs with us by calling us at 636-926-2777, texting us at 636-299-0162, or beginning your order online now.
Union printing is a special service that only particular screen printing shops are qualified to provide. Union printing shops are screen printing businesses that are part of a union and able to provide screen printed items to other unions and members of unions.
STL Shirt Co is proud to be a union shop. As a union shop, we produce screen printed goods and apparel for anything union-related and have served as the go-to union printing shop in the Alton community and across the country for many different unions across many industries, including fire departments, tradesmen, and autoworkers.
Shopping From A Union Printing Shop
You do not have to represent a union or be a member of a union in order to benefit from our services as a union printing shop! In fact, whether or not you are part of an organized union, sharing your home with STL Shirt Co., a unionized screen printing shop enriches its community on multiple levels.
Going to your Alton, IL union shop for your screen printing and embroidery services means that you’ll receive great quality print work every time. Patronizing a Alton, IL union printing shop like STL Shirt Co., rather than a non-union shop, is a way for you to support better working conditions and the local economy. The topic of unions can become a divisive issue and people have differing opinions, but when it comes to searching for the best screen printing services in the Alton, IL area for any need, STL Shirt Co. is the answer for you, whether you are a union member or not.
Reasons to choose a union printing shop:
- Capability: Union shops keep up with printing industry standards. We stay current on the latest and greatest trends, techniques, and materials and have the proper equipment and qualified employees to offer the best quality screen printing work you can find.
- Quality: To our last point, union screen printing shops produce top quality work. We take pride in our work. In fact, we mark each piece we produce with a label, known as a union bug, to show off our union affiliation and to guarantee the quality of our work.
- Turnaround: As a union printing shop, we know that some orders are time-sensitive and we have the ability to produce large orders quickly. When you need an order of 300 shirts last minute for your union event, no problem! Just put in a rush order.
- Support of workers: By choosing to bring your business to a union printing shop, you are supporting an establishment that provides above-standard working conditions and employs skilled workers. Your business allows us to support our union screen printing workers with fair pay and benefits, which in turn supports our local community and the US economy.
Our other services near you include:
Made in the USA
Union customers have some extra requirements when it comes to working with other businesses. As a union shop, we are familiar with the union requirements and guidelines for purchasing goods and services from other businesses. One of those requirements is ensuring that materials, labor, and goods come from within the United States. As your source for your union printing needs, we guarantee that we keep things local. All of our printing is done right here in St. Louis, Missouri. We print on the best quality garments, which are made in the USA whenever possible./p>
Union Printing Requirements
To be allowed to do union printing, a screen printing shop must meet certain requirements. STL Shirt Co.’s employees are members of the Communications Workers of America (CWA) Allied Printing Union Local 6300. This allows our screen printing shop to do work for unions in all industries throughout the country.
To let union customers know that their t-shirts, hats, polos, or other screen printed apparel was produced by an actual union printing shop, a union bug is printed on all union printing orders. A union bug is a small label of the printing union logo that is responsible for the item. It is an endorsement of quality and craftsmanship, and states that the product is entirely union-made in regards to the printing process. While some other screen printers may try to advertise themselves using the word “union,” only a printing shop that belongs to a union is legally allowed to print the union bug on their products. So, to make sure your t-shirt or other printed garment was created by a legitimate union printing shop, look for the union bug.
Union Printing Orders
The screen printing jobs we see as a Alton, IL union screen printing shop vary. The union orders we see range from work-related, event-related, and swag items. We work closely with many employers who are looking for work uniforms for their union employees, union halls who are seeking to gift items to their members for special occasions or events, and also sell some union-related retail items for individuals to purchase directly from our shop.
We have worked with many great unions, including:
- Local 562 Plumbers, Pipefitters, Refrigeration, and Air Conditioning Service
- United Auto Workers (UAW) Local 2250: Auto workers at the General Motors plant
- International Association of Fire Fighters (IAFF) Local 2665: fire departments all throughout greater St. Louis
- Local 36 Sheet Metal Workers
Besides fulfilling the Alton, IL union screen printing needs of various union organizations, including fire departments, tradesmen organizations, and autoworker groups, we also fill the printing needs of union halls and other organizations. In our role as a union shop, we have supplied union halls with screen printed garments for various occasions throughout the year. Some companies aren’t themselves union-affiliated but have many employees who are. They may want to order shirts and other work apparel with both the company logo and the union logo to show their support of the union workers.
If you are a member of a union and are looking for apparel to wear in support of your union, talk to your union leadership members about ordering items from your union printing shop, STL Shirt Co.
Union Printing Near Alton | STL Shirt Co.
Are you a member of a union looking for apparel for your organization? Do you employ or work for a company that employs union workers? Maybe you’re not union-affiliated – just a caring member of the Alton community. Union printing is a great choice for anyone, and the only choice for unions. STL Shirt Co. is the best union printing shop in the Alton, IL area. Call us today at 636-926-2777, text us at 636-299-0162, or click here to begin your union screen printing order now.