Wide Format Printing
The next time you’re driving, count how many service vans and cargo trucks pass by sporting images, logos, and text on their sides. Pass by a basketball stadium in one of the major cities across the United States, and you’ll likely notice an enormous printed photo of some star member of the team mounted on the outside. These, along with many other types of prints, are examples of wide format printing.
Wide format printing is a valuable tool for organizations and businesses like yours. And when you’re ready to unleash the potential of wide format printing for your needs, it’s time to turn to the experts who truly understand the art of printing in-depth: experts like the craftspeople of STL Shirt Co.
We are proud to serve the wide format printing needs of individuals, groups, and businesses small and large throughout the country. Staffed by talented printing technicians who excel in their craft, we are committed to providing you with the best quality print work as quickly and seamlessly as possible. To begin your wide format printing order today or to discuss your printing needs, reach us online, call us at (636) 926-2777, or send us a text at (636) 299-0162.
What is Wide Format Printing?
Wide Format Printing, often also referred to as “large format printing,” is a type of digital printing using a specially designed wide format printer. Though there are different wide format printer brands and designs to choose from, the printing they do is generally the same. As the name suggests, these printers produce printed imaging with a larger-than-normal surface area.
While the industry generally regards any printer with a printing width of 12 inches or larger as wide format, at STL Shirt Co., we use a wide format printer that can print up to a whopping 54 inches. Note that this is the widest we can print on one continuous surface, but we can print even larger areas by stitching multiple prints together. So when we say that there is no job too big for us, we mean it.
Wide Format Printing Uses
Wide format printing has many uses. For you as a business, it is your ticket to catching the eyes of your future customers. Most wide format prints are sights you truly cannot miss. The large size, versatility, and quality make wide format printing excellent for many different uses, and the durability of the print makes it uniquely suited for both indoor and outdoor use.
Some of the popular uses of wide format printing are:
Do you want to stand out in your upcoming community parade? Or are you hoping to attract attention at a special event or store opening? Wide format printing will give you a banner of nearly any length that you’ll be happy to hoist.
You may have noticed that videos are a huge part of marketing these days. Videos from companies come in varying degrees of personal and professional. The real pros – as you might have recognized – even use a backdrop for their videos that sports their logo. Use wide format printing for a backdrop that impresses your colleagues and competitors, or make use of one for fun photos for special occasions like proms and weddings.
- Trade Show Booths. For trade shows, festivals, and community events, you have to stand out and make a notable impression to be seen in the sea of other vendors and organizations. Because your first impression in this type of setting is most often visual, what better way to stand out than to set up a booth, tent, or table with wide format printing?
- Wall Decals. Vinyl wall decals created through large format printing are a sleek and simple way to decorate or brand your space. If you’re looking for a way to make your office an even more chill place to work, use wide format printing to create a motivating quote or graphic to display on a blank wall. In retail, use the decals to promote a sale or branded message.
- Window Clings. Tell passersby who you are and what you’re all about with full-size window clings. Wide format printing is capable of producing durable prints for both indoor and outdoor use that will look great on your glass storefront or company van windows
- Vehicle Wraps. If you’re in a service-based industry and have personnel who travel to clients, you’d be missing a major advertising opportunity if you didn’t make use of the time and distance spent traveling. Go with a simple logo and phone number that motorists can read on the road, or go all-out with a total vehicle wrap with eye-catching photos and graphics.
- Retail Graphics. If you’re in retail, you’re no stranger to signage. Go for something long-lasting and easy to see with wide format printing products.
- Posters & Blueprints. Wide format printing is valuable to businesses not only for its ability to create large, top-quality prints for marketing purposes, but also for its capabilities in internal applications. We supply architects and designers with quality blueprints and designs in the size they need. When you need a larger-than-average poster for safety postings, internal promotions, or policy changes, wide format is the answer.
Need something big printed that isn’t on the list? No worries. Feel like your request is a little too “out there,” or simply not possible? Try us – we dare you. There are very few requests for wide format printing – or any other type of printing we do, for that matter – that we cannot accommodate.
Wide Format Printing: Right For Your Business
In order to compete as a small business in the high-traffic, sensory overload that is today’s society, you must stand out. The objective is simple; the path to achieving it, however, is not. Though we are indeed in a digital age and a well-designed website or mobile app is inarguably essential to the success of a business in any industry, the physical experience is still an important one, and a necessary component to marketing your business. With wide format printing, you can be sure that your print – whether indoor or outdoor – will not be overlooked.
Work with our professional in-house designers to come up with the wide format beauty that will accomplish your goals. Whatever use you find for our wide format printing services, with STL Shirt Co. you can expect:
- High-Quality Images
- One-of-a-Kind Prints
- Durable Prints suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Countless Uses
- Rapid Results
Wide Format Printing Near Me | STL Shirt Co.
Stake a claim for your business in this competitive landscape by making an impression with a van wrap, backdrop, or other large fixture; put our wide format printing to work for you. For over 40 years, STL Shirt Co. has been bringing quick, quality printing to customers throughout the country. Locally owned and operated, we are a leader in the printing industry and work hard to bring you the best wide format printing money can buy. Call us at (636) 926-2777, send us a text at (636) 299-0162, or begin your order now by requesting a quote.